Foot care is taking the care of the feet. It includes all the preventive measures and proper care of the foot and ankles.When you consult the Doctors associated with foot care are knowns as Podiatrists or Chiropodist. Podiatrists needs in the diagnosis and treatment of any infection or disease. The diseases associated with feet are, chronic foot pain, Joint inflammation, plantar warts, fungal infections, bacterial infections, tissue injuries, torn ligaments and nerve disorders in the foot.
Foot care is a protective treatment plan that protects you by an independent feet from a myriad infections , other diseases and deformities. Foot care should take care for a daily routine plan followed for the general health care of the foot. There are no risks attached to foot care, rather severe risks arises with proper foot care is unfollowed.
Giving proper attention to foot care is significantly important as it is prone to many types of infections and diseases which result in pain and discomfort , Some case causing difficulties in walking in a few step of foot disease. In such cases we should follow daily foot care routine with an individual should visit a podiatrist’s at the first sign for any infection to get rid of the disease with effective cure.
The significance of foot care is even more helpful in people suffering from diseases like diabetes or circulatory disorders, And even a small foot wound takes a lot of time to cure the heal. Diabetes wrecks havoc is important in the circulation and neurologic condition of the foot. Such that diabetics should conventially follow daily foot care routine part from the a foot care doctor due to infection.
Foot care isn’t important for all the time and quite often seen in a lowly regimen that does not require too much attention but many people are not aware of the serious complications. And they wont care for the foot enough. Some of the foot care tips that can be followed;
* Always wear proper and comfortable shoes, especially women must know about the importance of high heels just make sure you must pamper your feet after torturing with high heels.
* Don’t stand with single leg position for a long time.
* Do not sit with your crossed leg its leads to poor circulation
* Visit a foot care doctor or podiatrist to remove corns, calluses, warts and other skin lesions, and don’t use chemical wart removers, razor blades, corn plasters or other types of removers on your own.
* Protect your foot from temperatures
* Don’t walk bare foot even in the house
* Trim your nails regularly to avoid any ingrown toe nail problem
* To scrub off dead skin pumic stone are used.
* Enjoy in foot spa or a simple warm soak to relax the muscles and nerves.
* Regularly apply foot care cream and prevent from moisture.
Foot care is an important preventive treatment that most people don’t give much care to foot, unless they found themselves in a severe pain and discomfort your foot/feet. Such that we wouldoffer foot care at home, so that you don’t have to devote any effort to travel. Our foot care nurse and doctors/podiatrist with experienced in foot care and foot wound care procedures and they would provide quality medical attention to your foot that at your home. So if you require foot care at home, just give a call and our foot care nurse/doctor would visit you at home with the time and day of your booking..
I am very satisfied by Physio Sudhir kumar efforts towards the treatment of my ankle & knee.He is a very good doctor & he comes for my treatment on the time asm requested by me. I am thankful for his good service.
Rakesh was excellent with the service and he was able to diagnose the problem very soon and gave the right treatment.
Kishan was excellent with the service and he was able to diagnose the problem very soon and gave the right treatment.