Nebulization is a a medical process of administering medication directly by inhalation in respiratorty track.The nebulizer that converts liquid medicine into mist, which is then given to the patient with the help of a breathing mask. It can be administered to young patients with Asthma, COPD and congestion heart failure.
* Wash your hands properly.
* the position of patient to sit on upright.
* Checking the breath sounds, pulse rates and respiratory status.
* Explain the breathing process during the therapy to patient.
* The hose of the nebulizer connects to an air compressor.
* The required medication and appropriate saline solution for filling the cup as prescribed by a doctor.
* The hose and mouthpiece are connected for breathing mask
* place the mouthpiece firmly in between your lips, attach the breathing mask properly..
* Then inhale the mist that sprayed on the deep breaths.
In case of nebulization being taken to infants take extra care and hold the baby.
A Patients with nose and chest blockage also find relief from this therapy.
SIDE EFFECTS OF NEBULIZATION
The nebulisation process like
* Broncho – spasms
Should take proper care when taking nebulizer, The mouth piece should be clean often every use with alcohol or hot water otherwise development of bacteria. If the nebulizers gets clogged it should be replace immediately.
* The therapy for little kids who are unable to use the inhalation device.
* Nebulization is also helpful for the elderly patient who can’t inhaler.
* Nebulization is useful in asthma attack situation at home
* A great mental boost to the patient that help in emergency case of need.
* Serious asthmatic patient get more useful when compared with the standard inhaler
* For a short period of time the nebulization at high cost.
* The contamination from sterile chambers , tubing into the lungs.
* Some amount of medication is wasted through the vapor.
* Nebulization makes Comfort atYour Home
* safeful Nebulization For Kids And Elderly
* Relieves You don’t Worry In Your Absence
When u need nebulization just call to our nurses they will visit and ensure you have smooth, complication at home..
I am very satisfied by Physio Sudhir kumar efforts towards the treatment of my ankle & knee.He is a very good doctor & he comes for my treatment on the time asm requested by me. I am thankful for his good service.
Harish was excellent with the service and he was able to diagnose the problem very soon and gave the right treatment.
Mukesh was excellent with the service and he was able to diagnose the problem very soon and gave the right treatment.